Now teddy is almost 16 months. He is a big boy with several words in both English and Chinese. He knows what you are talking about but sometimes just ignore it. He wants your attention all the time from wakeup to going to bed. He likes the world outside. He likes Jazz and Rock. He likes shrimps. He now knows how to kiss you and when to kiss you. He says byebye when he leaves. ......
I never knew life is so wonderful with a little naughty kid. I never understood why parents are so obsessed by their kids. But now, when I have such a wonderful boy who calls me mom, I know. I am no longer a girl dreaming about being loved and being dated, I am now a mom with a one year old boy. I now belong to the parents who are so obsessed with their kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment