My company is called Washington Capital Management. It is a big financial service company in charge of pension funds.
I have been here for about one and a half weeks now. Still in the mood of exploring the company, not on the track yet. I guess it will take a while to totally understand how the company is running. The company is not a big one. It has about 40 employees in total nationwide. In the Seattle headquarter, there are about 25 people. The company is a very flexible and friendly one with great benefits. Meanwhile everyone works hard. And they all devote to it. Everyone cares about you and try to make you comfortable. I have already got my own working computer, my printer, my desk, my set of office tools and my bus pass. The first thing I learned in this company is that if you take care of your employees' life, they will take care of the company. Although I am just an intern for three months, everyone says hello to me on my first day and treats me like a full-time employee.
I haven't got much idea about the nature of my work yet. Right now, I am just an assistant. Do anything they need me to do. I hope at the end of this internship, I can learn a lot of real estate and maybe some stocks or bonds so that I can get to know what exactly I want to do for my future.
1 comment:
Looks great! Enjoy your career transition and figure out what you want to do:)
Post a Comment